Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pictures from Mom and Dad's Visit to Oregon!!

My parents came to visit last month for a long weekend. It was a wonderful visit! Wish I knew how to put the pictures in a slideshow...since I don't--have fun scrolling down. We went to the ocean and the Tillamook Cheese Factory and Silver Falls and to the new high school where I teach. We had loads of fun!! Enjoy the pictures!


Here's Dad and I in a cave behind the waterfall. We'll find a way to rock climb where ever we go :)

Dad and Scott getting a closer look at the falls.

Mom and I found this lusciously green spot on our hike out to one of the falls.

They came at a beautiful time of year...Great job God!!

This was at the coast if you look closely down by the water you'll see the baby seal we interrupted in mid-dream. It was very cool!

We did some rock climbing at the coast too:)

While on the coast we made a stop in at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. They let you watch how the cheese is made.




It's not the greatest picture, but here is our new high school's front entrance. The first window on the second floor to the right of the big windows is my classroom. :)


For our favorite little people who like critters and slime: These next photos are for you ;)
Giant Slug!
Very Slimey!
And last but not least....I know it's tacky but we couldn't help ourselves. Dad saw this poor squirrel as we were headed back from the falls. It looked so perfectly submitted to its roadside fate.

2 comments:

Reay Family said...

I love the poor squirrel pic! That's how twisted we Miller girls are! :) I am so glad you guys had such a great time! You live among such beauty! We miss you out here in the desert though!!! Love you guys!

Reay Family said...

P.S. Your curly hair is so cute! Very Meg Ryan! :)