Things are still the same--VERY trying! We are trying to pray with expectation and for the specifics. Please pray that things will be resolved before the 11th. Pray for the doctors as they should be meeting soon to review Jackson's medical records and make their recommendation to the department. Pray that they will discern wisely and recommend that these accusations all be put to an end. God is big enough to handle this! I am excited to see this come to pass. THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO PRAY!!
"...We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by theHoly Spirit, whom He has given us." Romans 5:3-5
“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen toyou. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you backfrom captivity.” -Jeremiah
We love you Kandy and John and Jackson!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment