Thursday, September 25, 2008

Heaven Come Down

So I've been praying a lot about the situation with my sister and her family. My heart is aching for them so much that I feel lost as to what to do. God has encouraged me through the hope and prayers of friends and family. Here are some verses and words that have brought me peace.

Kandy and John, I love you!!! I hope these words bring your hearts some comfort.

"Speak Lord for your servant is listening." 1 Samuel 3:10 --I am awaiting His word and direction--

"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8
--This gives me such hope! Christ performed life changing and life-GIVING miracles in the Bible and I am hopeful He is working one now!!--

These are the lyrics to my favorite song as of late!
All things bright and beautiful You are
All things wise and wonderful You are
In my darkest night, You brighten up the skies--Thank you Lord for being
A song will rise with us during our darkest nights--
I will sing a song of hope
Sing along
God of heaven come down
Heaven come down
Just to know that You are near is enough
God of heaven come down, heaven come down

All things new
I can start again --One day at a time you guys--God is NEAR!--
Creator, God
Calling me Your friend
Sing praise, my soul
To the Maker of the skies
A song will rise

I will sing a song of hope
Sing along
God of heaven come down
Heaven come down
Just to know You and be loved is enough
God of heaven come down, heaven come down

Hallelujah, sing
Hallelujah, sing
Hallelujah, sing

2 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

We're still praying for little Jackson and his mommy and daddy here in Idaho (our church, all my friends and family here and around the world). I can't imagine what they must be going through and I hope this gets resolved soon and he can go home again!

Tami said...

We've been praying, too. Payton reminds me that we need to pray for the "babies" each night, Jackson and Levi Matthews, who was born with a heart defect and has to have open heart surgery when he's four months old. Our love goes out to you all.