
Yes, that's right I made meatloaf! Mark the day as one of my Firsts. :) Now, this is not a picture of MY meatloaf--I had to use this mediocre internet picture so as to avoid jealousy among my sisters:) And contrary to the bad rap meatloaf gets--it was delicious--who knew?! I don't remember having meatloaf very often as a kid, and so of course I just assumed that along with all the other foods I've never tried, that I didn't really like it. But I served it up with mashed potatoes and corn--and it will go down in the records as a memorable, well-balanced meal, just ask Scott!
Now, in case you are confused right about now--yes this is what I talk about when people ask how I'm doing. I know it's not an adorable picture of a baby, or even a romantic picture of Scott and I, but hey meatloaf is yummy! And...I'm on summer break from teaching so this is what I'm up to. I'm making food. Monday, I made pot roast, Wednesday I made bread from scratch, and yesterday I made meatloaf!! If you have a recipe you would like to share with me, bring it on, I've got time. :)
1 comment:
you're too cute!!! I love meatloaf and so does woody. Shoot me the recipe I'd love to try it. I just use Betty Crockers and doctor it up a bit. Good for you for cooking too!! I am starting to cook again. I took about a month off and now I am back in the kitchen. Love you!!
Post a Comment