Here are some photos from our recent adventures at Quaker Hill Junior High Camp. It was a great week! Scott preached on 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come!" It was an exciting week delving into God's promise to restore us. Scott really connected with the kids, and we left feeling quite refreshed ourselves. Hope you enjoy the pics--love you all!!
Scott sailing with the guys.
Everybody in! And yes that's still snow on the mountains in the background, which explains the next picture and why these girls needed each other's support getting in.
Girls' turn on the sail boat.
The zipline was a blast--the trick was holding on!
Chapel was twice a day each day. Scott did such a great job all week--lots of speaking, lots of fun, and lots of God at work!
This is us caught "purple-ing" as the kids call it. You know, red & blue too close makes purple and it's against camp rules. We tried to be good...
2 comments:
I love your 'caught' picture. Adorable. Looks like you had a great time! Beautiful scenery. Fun!
Aw man, Kelly stole my words; I too love your "making purple" picture!! I also really like the individual picture of you two on the rope swing. You look so carefree and absolutely in love, and so does he. I hope you two are truly happy together and that marriage is all that you hoped it would be and more. Enjoy every moment together (even the bad ones). I love you!
Post a Comment