Thursday, March 21, 2013

38 Weeks

Here I am at 38 weeks.  Just under 2 weeks to go, and yep I'm huge!  Baby has grown...and dropped.  Besides the usual discomforts that come along with this stage of pregnancy, baby and I are doing great.  Can't wait to meet her.  Car seat installed, changing table set up, house picked up, bag packed for a home birth at our midwife's peaceful farm house (a much better alternative than here at our apartment, where we are one of twelve apartments in the same wing of the building). Maddox's bag is packed for fun at Nana's, baby names picked out (3 options we'll decide from once we see her), Baby's clothes and blankets prewashed and ready...etc.  I'm ready and needless to say we are very excited! Just as much as we were as we anticipated Maddox's arrival it seems.  :)

    38 weeks              &                   32 weeks



  Big Mama 

2 comments:

kristymom10 said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that belly! We cannot wait for your little blessing to show her face! We love your family SO SO SO much!!

Kandy said...

Beautiful Mama!! So exciting!! God's gift of pregnancy, so cool!!!