Tuesday, February 5, 2013

32 weeks

Well, I'm 32 weeks along now with Baby Cornwall #2.  Here is a little comparison of me at 30 weeks with Maddox.  (I was sick with the flu at 30 weeks this time around so I don't have an exact comparison.)  I think  it looks like I'm carrying the same. I was sick with morning sickness for the same amount of time, down to the week (18)! However, I know this baby has been curled up along my right side and riding lower the whole time, and Maddox was aiming to take out my upper ribs, especially one on my left! :) Maddox was extremely active and to my amazement this baby seems to have her beat! She wiggles and swims and moves and kicks ALL THE TIME!  

30 weeks with Maddox
32 weeks with Baby Cornwall #2

 We are getting really excited to welcome this new little one to the family. Maddox gives frequent hugs to the baby, and I know she will be an amazing sister!  I know I'm still 8 weeks out, but I have a hunch (maybe a hope) that she'll come a bit early.  So we'll see...

For now, we are enjoying the growing bump and I'm definitely beginning to waddle.  Uh-oh!  While this baby does seem to have it out for my bladder and seems to be trying to dig her way out my right side, with Maddox I had miserable sciatica. So I am pleased to not have those pains.  I am also hopeful and praying for less back labor this time around. (For Maddox I labored 12 hours and couldn't sit or lay down for any of it! I was exhausted.)  Eeek! I am so excited!  --I know that may seem a weird comment to follow how rough it was to deliver Maddox, but I'm getting to the point where my anticipation and LARGE-NESS outweighs the bit of trepidation regarding labor.  Bring it on!--  :)  I can't wait to see her, and hold her, and feed her, and name her, and see Scott and Maddox with her!  It's going to be WONDERFUL! Thank you, Lord for this amazing adventure and blessing.  Stay tuned friends and famiy! :)

 

1 comment:

Scott Cornwall said...

What a cute pregnant woman!! I love you babe!

Just remember, soon enough. Our little one will be here soon enough and right on time.

:0)