I have been struggling with posting on the blog lately. How do I put into words the amazing transformation our lives are going through? It's impossible to describe just how wonderful our daughter is. She is beautiful! WE LOVE HER SO MUCH. Maddox has stolen our hearts!
So instead of trying in vain to describe our new lives as a family, I will rely on the truth of the old adage: Pictures really do say a thousand words.
Here's Daddy with Maddie. :) Great facial expressions right? She gets them from her silly Dad. It's hard to believe she's already 6 weeks old. Scott and Maddox have such a strong bond already. He is definitely wrapped around her little pinkie. How special the love between a father and his daughter. Is there anything more precious? Maddie is truly blessed to have such a compassionate dad. He's really great with her!
Cozy in her Paddington Bear quilt that her Great Grammy made her.
There are no words.
No comments:
Post a Comment