Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Growing Baby--Growing Love!

I can't believe we only have 5 more weeks to go! Whoo Hoo!!! :) Scott and I are more excited by the day. We can't wait to meet our baby. We just had another check up yesterday, and baby and I are healthy and doing well. She is head down and positioned great for birthing. She is still very active, kicking and moving all over the place. Recently we've been able to interact with her a bit by rubbing on my tummy and scootching her into different positions kind of. It's hard to describe, but she seems to like to push back when we gently feel for her. It's becoming easier to notice her moving just by watching my belly move, which is cool :) Gosh, we just love her so much already!!!

Evidence of her growth...


Now, look at the picture below. Besides my stunning glow ;) what do you notice?
Yes, that's right my belly button is about 1/2" off center to my right (picture's left). Our midwives say it could be that I've always sported a crooked innie, but am just now noticing because we have such a great view of my protruding tummy these days. Or...they say, it could be because the baby has stretched me out unevenly. She has been predominantly camped out on my right side for quite a while now. What do you think? Am I a crooked innie freak, or an innocent victim of my cumbersome passenger? :) Leave me a comment with your theory.



For a fun review...

No comments: