Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Update!!


Here I am at 21 weeks. I am feeling tons better these days. I seem to have completed the ever-so-fun weeks of morning sickness. I have energy and am loving being pregnant! I feel the baby kick and move every day, and Scott and I are having fun watching me grow out of all the clothes that used to fit!


These ultra sound pictures were taken at only 17 weeks. We are in awe of God our Creator who is carefully forming our little one.
Hello out there!!

Already a hand/thumb sucker. During the ultra sound you could see the sucking motion and everything!



Can you tell what gender the Dr. is 80% sure of? :)

I like to look at this one upside down and say that it's a muscle pose! :) See...

Buff Baby :)

2 comments:

kellyjyoung said...

Great pictures Katie! Thanks for sharing! I love you!!

Carrie Hutchings said...

You are so cute Katie! I'm glad you are feeling better and enjoying all the fun of pregnancy. That's one cute little girl you have growing in there. :) I found some more clothes to give you guys (mostly 12-18 month stuff).