We are overjoyed! This is the first I've been on the computer since her birth and since our debut as parents of TWO. This life is wonderful and I am so grateful...but also a wee bit tired. ;)
I can't wait to share her birth story. But for now, the goal is to simply upload a few recent pictures...
Tessa's first bath: (She is such a water baby! Just like her big sister. Could it be also that she is so cozy in the water because she was born in the water? A cool thought. She DID seem very comfortable and familiar in the bath, it was quite remarkable to see how relaxed she was.) She stayed very calm for almost an hour afterwards too.
I couldn't believe how she sprawled out and was totally at ease. She rarely has her little hands anywhere but tightly curled up by her face.
Maddox was a ROCKSTAR BIG SISTER! She helped give Tessa her first bath...very carefully. :)
Getting dried off and dressed as big sister finishes her bathtime. Still so at ease yet alert.
TOAD BELLY! I love this nakey picture. Tessa's little limbs are so lanky, but her belly shows what a big eater she is. I remember this same toad belly on Maddox as she grew. So sweet. Tessa is back to birth weight PLUS 3oz. So at her one week check up she weighed 7lbs5oz.
````````````
Ok so these next pictures were taken earlier this week. Mommy's attempt at a little photo shoot. She was not having it! :) I wanted to get some of her sporting the little beanie and matching booties I made for her (that she will have undoubtedly outgrown by next week.)
I LOVE this one! Hee Hee Hee:) No need to guess what she's thinking!
'Mom get that camera out of my face!
Even fussing, she is still so very precious. I love her so much!
Welcome to this life with us Tessa Renee, it is already a brighter life with you here.

No comments:
Post a Comment