
Scott and I are proud Auntie and Uncle AGAIN! :) Yesterday morning my sister Kandy and her husband John welcomed baby girl Addison Hope Woodard into the world. A little sister for Jackson--and he sure does love her!! I can't wait to see more pictures! From this first one that I got I can already tell that she has the same chubby cheeks as Jackson. What a cutie!! Kandy seems to be doing great and everyone's healthy--what a blessing!
Here are her stats:
Born a few days late, she finally joined us at 7:55am May 11
8lb 6oz
21 inches long
Addison makes a total of 14 nieces and nephews that Scott and I are joyed and proud to have. I can't wait to get to know her more! Kandy, I am so proud of you!! We love you John, Kandy, Jackson, and baby Addison!
1 comment:
How wonderful. Congrats John and Kandy and big brother Jackson.
Post a Comment